Privacy and Sales Policies
We at Pinfire Labs are committed to the privacy of your information.
- Refund Policy
- Depending on your plan, you will pre-pay for our service either monthly or annually. Payments are non-refundable, except in cases of downtime exceeding 1%, at which we will offer a pro-rated refund for the downtime.
- Delivery Methods/Timing
- Payment is due upon the set up of your instance of Club Manager unless otherwise noted in your contract. You will be billed recurringly either on a monthly or annual basis.
- Contact Information
- Our mailing address is:
Three Lakes Software Inc. d/b/a Pinfire Labs
520 Frederick St
San Francisco, CA 94117
- To contact us via email, we prefer you use our contact form. Otherwise, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information you enter on this site is secure and will not be shared with any third party. Except where noted below, your information will never be shown, sold or given to any third party without your express written consent.
- Pinfire Labs employs industry-standard technical safeguards, including but not necessarily limited to encryption of credit card information, password and/or cryptographic key-based authentication controls on servers which house personal information, browser-based SSL encryption, and other storage system access control mechanisms to protect the integrity of internal databases and prevent unauthorized access.
- Pinfire Labs transfers personal information to third parties under the following normal business procedures:
- Pinfire Labs discloses the full name, billing address, and credit card account information of its customers to a third party merchant processing provider for billing purposes. Pinfire Labs does not disclose customer information to other third parties except where required under applicable state and federal laws for purposes of investigation of criminal complaints, or where required by court order.
- As part of your organizations's use of our software, the following information will be collected about your members: full name, address, phone number, email address, emergency contact information and club-specific information (equipment usage, capability levels, event registrations). Our software employs various configuarable access levels to allow you to filter who can see information within your organization. Your private member information is NEVER shared with any third party. Should you discontinue service with us, you may request that we delete all member information from our databases.